MSc Geomatics courses we are teaching in the 2019-2020 academic year
- GEO1002: Geographical information systems & cartography
- GEO1004: 3D modelling of the built environment
- GEO1015: Digital terrain modelling
- GEO1016: Photogrammetry and 3D computer vision
- GEO1101: Synthesis project
- GEO2010: Thesis preparation
- GEO2020: Thesis
- GEO5010: Research assignment
- GEO5013: 3D city modelling for urban applications
Other courses we are teaching
- BK4ON5: GIS-supported urban design specialist
Looking for a MSc thesis topic?
We have a list of potential topics.
MSc thesis projects – Ongoing
MSc thesis projects – Completed