24 Nov: The workshop has been a success. We thank everyone for coming. See you next year!
The objective of this workshop is to discuss the modelling and visualisation of the city at various temporal and spatial scales, and aims at sharing associated techniques, methods, uses and points of view.
Contributions addressing the following topics are welcome:
- Modelling the static and dynamic features of the city (spatio-temporal data)
- Multi-scale geometric data (from building scale to urban scale)
- Multi-scale temporal data (from real time to history time)
- Visualisation of several urban data layers (aggregated indicators)
- Visual analytics using urban data (decision making processes and CAD)
- Acquisition and generation of real or realistic urban data
For any enquiries about the workshop, please contact Filip Biljecki
(workshop chair) or Vincent Tourre