Some useful links
What if I can’t be there at one P?
Read p.18 of the Official Graduation Manual 2018-2019.
What you have to do for each P
- 1st supervisor must be present; 2nd can be there but not mandatory
- nothing else to do
- both supervisors must attend P2
- 1st supervisor must put in The System the final result of P2 (go/nogo/retake)
- both supervisors must attend the presentation
- the student has to organise the presentation, not the supervisor
- 1st supervisor must put in The System that P3 has been done
- both supervisors must read carefully the draft and ensure that the student has a chance to pass. You’re wasting everyone’s time if you know you’ll give a nogo and still have the P4.
- you have to assess if the work is original, and thus you need to go to the Brightspace Plagiarism Scan thingy and check the report. (Full details here).
- both supervisors must attend P4
- 1st supervisor must put in The System the result of P4
- both supervisors must attend P5
- grade the student with the rubric
- make a speech in front of family and friends
- smile a lot while doing this
- 1st supervisor must put the final grade in The System