The official graduation material
- Official Graduation Manual 2019-2020
- Official Graduation Manual 2018-2019
- Official Graduation Manual 2017-2018
Notice that you have to follow the rules of the year you started your graducation work. Even if it takes you 2 years to complete, the rules that applied when you started are the rules that apply during your whole graduation process.
- template PPT for P1
- you need to register here, at least 1 week before P1:
powered by Typeform
- you do not need to register for P2 yourself, the coordinator does this for all students
- template P2
- one week before your P2, you need to email your final P2 proposal to: (1) your first supervisor; (2) your second supervisor; (3) the delegate of the board of examiners assigned to you (you can see that in the calendar entry for your P2); (4) ‘BoardofExaminers-BK@tudelft.nl’. The email must state as subject: “P2 graduation plan + [your student number]”.
- you do not need to register for P3
- you are free to do our P3 when you and your supervisor want, at anytime between P2 and P4
- you must book yourself a room for the presentation, and your supervisors must attend your presentation
- your first supervisor has to enter in the system that you did your P3
- watch out: you need several signatures, don’t start 1h before the deadline
- pro-tip: don’t print it, instead ask people to digitally sign it with the PDF reader (Adobe and Preview.app have that built-in)
- the ‘3rd mentor’ is the co-reader, you and your supervisor have to pick one. The rules are explained in the Graduation Manual
- you don’t choose the exact date, although you can propose it. The central administration does.
- the full draft of your thesis needs to be handed in one week before your P4. Full draft means this
- you need to upload the draft to the Brightspace Plagiarism Scan page. It’s complex, so follow the steps on this page
- P4 is a go/nogo, thus what you submit is assessed.
- if unsure if you can make, better to register and then cancel. This is how you cancel a planned P4
- template P4
- watch out: must submit your draft thesis to the committee one week before your P4
- there is no forms to register for P5, your 1st supervisor does that for you
- template P5
- rubric for marking the final thesis
- watch out: must submit your draft thesis to the committee one week before your P5
- you have to upload your final thesis to the TU Delft repository (you’ll get emails about this)